Saturday, June 7, 2008

punk-o


I had the time and desire to sew (my darling husband is away for the weekend for his deaconate classes... and all three girls went to bed AMAZINGLY well and AMAZINGLY quickly, so it was really like I *had* to sew!) ... so I did :)

I created this for my middle daughter as she adores my younger sister (her Auntie Anna) and I had made a shirt for Anna out of this about a year ago...

The pattern is another from Farbenmix and is called Olivia. I've made plenty of Olivias in my sewing time and all have turned out amazingly different, yet consistently lovely!

This really isn't my 'style' so much, but I know No. 2 will LOVE it!

1 comment:

Jona Giammalva said...

Oh I love it! Is that a knit? I have that pattern and need to use it more often. I like the heart applique you used!