Monday, May 17, 2010

Loving the Zwergenverpackung

I seem to have not gotten any good, plain shots of this first shirt-turned dress... but there's more later.. first, I will lure you in with cute pictures!


Daughters 3 and 4 (age 4 and 2.5 months) doing an excellent job of posing...
And now for more! And more words!


Turquoise and red is one of my favorite color combinations. There's something so sweet and vibrant about it!



So I used them on a baby outfit. I took the Farbenmix "Zwergenverpackung" pattern for the lap shirt and made the sleeves short and added a little skirt at the bottom to make a dress! I was quite pleased to actually remember to attach the Farbenmix tag that comes with every pattern -- and it matches so well!



Modeled by sweet Hazel Jane along with a matching pilot cap from the Ottobre 05/06 issue. (I did make the background quilt too... for daughter #3 about three years ago or so).







2 comments:

Lerin said...

So beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Blog with more beautiful creations.